Do you love painting?
Have you been wanting to try porcelain paint?
If your answer is yes, you should join this special mug painting workshop.
In this workshop, we will share tips & tricks how to paint a mug to become a beautiful hand painted mug you can bring home or as a gift for someone special.
All materials and tools will be provided during the workshop.
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, as well as those of you how may have some experience but are looking for some new ideas.
It is going to be a fun and creative workshop. You have to give it a try!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to transfer a design to the ceramic
- How to prepare your ceramic surface ready for painting
- Tips and tricks for working with ceramic paints
WHAT IS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE OF?
- All the supplies and tools you need to create your own lovely hand painted mug!
- One drink (water, tea, apple juice ...)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE?
Nothing BUT for transfer design, you will need a clipart - available at the studio or bring your own (size max Height 8 cm, Lenght 16 cm)
*** Duration : 1h30
Please send a mail at email@example.com for appointment.
Monday to Friday
10:00 - 11:30 am
1:30 - 3:00 pm
3:30 - 5:00 pm
*** Location : Sheung Sze Wan Village - Clearwater Bay
*** Fee: $290 (Materials fee included)
*** Class size : 6 seats
*** No Minimum Age / For All Ages
*** Level: beginner
*** Language : English/French
Due to the drying and baking time, your mug will be ready for collection after a 48h delay.
To Cancel a Workshop
- diFV-art makes a substantial investment when planning a workshop. While we understand that circumstances may arise causing a change in your plans, we must adhere to a business policy. If you need to cancel your registration, diFV-art must be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the following policies apply:
- 4 days or more prior to a workshop: Full refund of fees.
- 3 days or less prior to a workshop: No cash/credit card refunds.