Do you love dream catchers ?
Have you been wanting to try making them ?
If your answer is yes, you should join this special dream catcher jewelry workshop.
In this workshop, we will share tips & tricks how to create a beautiful and unique dream catcher bracelet or neckalce that you can bring home or as a gift for someone special.
All materials and tools will be provided during the workshop.
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, as well as those of you how may have some experience but are looking for some new ideas.
You will have the choice between differents levels, ranging from very easy to difficult model.
It is going to be a fun and creative workshop. You have to give it a try!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to make a dream catcher web in miniature
- How to design your own bracelet or neckalce and get creative
- How to finish and complete your bracelet or necklace
- Tips and tricks for working with cotton thread and suede thread
WHAT IS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE OF?
- All the supplies and tools you need to create your own lovely bracelet or necklace !
- One drink (water, tea, apple juice ...)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE?
*** Duration : 1h30
Please send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment.
Monday to Friday from 4pm
*** Location : Sheung Sze Wan Village - Clearwater Bay
*** Fee: $270 (Materials fee included)
*** Class size : 3 seats
*** Age : suistable for 8 year old and +
*** Level: beginner
*** Language : English/French
This workshop will be led by my daughter Aglaé (14 y old) for DreamCatcher World under my supervision.
Importante notice :
Due to the pandemic situation :
The workshop will take place outdoors.
Handsanitizer will be provide at the beginning of the workshop.
Wearing a mask is compulsory.
To Cancel a Workshop
- diFV-art makes a substantial investment when planning a workshop. While we understand that circumstances may arise causing a change in your plans, we must adhere to a business policy. If you need to cancel your registration, diFV-art must be notified by email at email@example.com, and the following policies apply:
- 4 days or more prior to a workshop: Full refund of fees.
- 3 days or less prior to a workshop: No cash/credit card refunds.