Do you love neons signs ? Do you love to paint ?
Have you been wanting to create your own neon sign ?
If your answer is yes, you should join this special acrylic and neon lights workshop.
In this workshop, we will share tips & tricks how to paint a canvas and outline it with a neon lights to become a beautiful hand painted neon sign you can bring home or as a gift for someone special.
All materials and tools will be provided during the workshop :
- 1 canvas (20 x 20 cm)
- 1 Neon light wire (1 m)
- Acrylic painting & brushes
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, as well as those of you how may have some experience but are looking for some new ideas.
It is going to be a fun and creative workshop. You have to give it a try!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to paint a canvas with acrylic painting.
- How to draw a one line design.
- How to fix a neon line wire for create your own neon signs.
WHAT IS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE OF?
- All the supplies and tools you need to create your own lovely neons signs.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE?
Nothing BUT you can think about a small design you would like to paint. Preferably, one line drawing design.
*** Duration : 2h
Please send a mail at email@example.com for appointment.
*** Location : Sheung Sze Wan Village - Clearwater Bay or at your place (for a group)
*** Fee: $290 (Materials fee included)
*** Class size : 3 seats
*** Minimum Age : 8 years old
*** Level: beginner
*** Language : English/French
Importante notice :
Due to the pandemic situation :
The workshop will take place outdoors.
Handsanitizer will be provide at the beginning of the workshop.
Wearing a mask is compulsory.
To Cancel a Workshop
- diFV-art makes a substantial investment when planning a workshop. While we understand that circumstances may arise causing a change in your plans, we must adhere to a business policy. If you need to cancel your registration, diFV-art must be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and the following policies apply:
- 4 days or more prior to a workshop: Full refund of fees.
- 3 days or less prior to a workshop: No cash/credit card refunds.